VetIQ Stool Repel 30 Pack
🌍 United Kingdom via Royal Mail & DHL
🌍 Ireland via Fastway Couriers
🌍 Europe via Royal Mail & DHL
🌎 USA & Canada via Royal Mail
Can I Return This Item?
✔ Within 30 Days Of Purchase
✔ Item In Condition Of Sale
✔ Use Your Included Returns Form
✔ No Hassle Refunds
Why You Should Shop With Pet & Country
✔ Trusted UK Business Since 2015
✔ Speedy & Trusted Delivery Partners In Royal Mail, DHL & Fastway Couriers
✔ Telephone & Email support available during opening hours
✔ Quality brands only - we are proud to stock the likes of Joules, Kong and many more!
✔ Secure Payment Methods Including Mastercard, Visa & Paypal
✔ You can visit us! We are located in Ballymoney, Northern Ireland.
- Pet Remedy For Stool Eating: Coprophagia is a condition causing puppies and dogs to consume their own stool. VetIQ Stool Repel tablets have been specially formulated to help deter this behaviour by making the dog’s own stool unpalatable to eat.
- Dog Stool Repellent: Stool Repel contains Capsicum Oleoresin, a lachrymatory agent, which deters a puppy or dog from eating its own stool by causing a mild irritation to the eyes and a mild burning sensation if the stool is eaten.
- Stool Repel Helps Improve Digestion: VetIQ Stool Repel tablets also contain the enzyme, Alpha-Amylase which breaks down starches, improving your pet’s digestive performance.
- Pet Remedy For Distressing Habit: Eating their own stools is a common habit in some dogs which can be distressing for the pet owner and unhygienic for the pet. With daily use of Stool Repel, stools become less palatable until eventually, they stop.
- Your Pet’s Wellbeing Is At The Heart Of Everything We Do: Our team of dedicated professionals, with their extensive experience and understanding of companion animals, ensure we provide you with the best solutions for managing your pet’s healthcare.
VETIQ STOOL REPEL TABLETS
Coprophagia is a behavioural condition whereby puppies and dogs consume their own stool. It is a common habit in some dogs which can be distressing for the pet owner and unhygienic for the pet.
VetIQ Stool Repel tablets have been specially formulated to help deter this behaviour by making the dogs own stool unpalatable to eat. VetIQ Stool Repel contains Oleoresin Capsicum, a lachrymatory agent, which deters a puppy or dog from eating its own stool by causing a mild irritation to the eyes and a mild burning sensation if the stool is eaten. It also contains the enzyme Alpha-Amylase which breaks down starches, improving the animal's digestive performance. VetIQ Stool Repel functions within the intestine by making your dog's stool less tasty, therefore, it will not deter dogs from eating other dogs stool.
Bear in mind Stool Repel will not stop the eating of other dogs/animals faeces out on walks.
- Helps eliminate stool eating.
- Makes stool less palatable.
- Suitable for puppies from 12 weeks.
- B Vitamins to help maintain a stronger immune system and healthier skin and coat.
Coprophagia in dogs (consumption of own stools)
Coprophagia, however unpleasant is not an abnormal behaviour for a dog. Many puppies go through a developmental phase in which they taste, explore and ingest a variety of non-food items including faeces. This behaviour can arise due to a number of reasons. For example, to seek attention, due to hunger or as a result of parental behaviour.
What else can be done?
- Feed your dog a high quality, premium diet to reduce the amount of waste resembling husk.U
- se VetIQ Stool Repel in your pets daily diet, Stool Repel has been specially formulated to help deter this behaviour.D
- iscard of waste regularly. By removing waste there is a decreased risk of dogs consuming their faeces.T
- each your dog to leave. Training classes can help with this.
Remember to worm your dog regularly as stool eating can lead to parasitic problems and this could affect your dog.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Puppies up to 5kgs ½ tablet daily
Puppies up to 10kgs 1 tablet daily
Dogs up to 20kgs 2 tablets daily
Dogs up to 30kgs 1½ tablets twice daily
Dogs up to 40kgs 2 tablets twice daily
We Always Want To Help!
You may need some more information on your item and that's A-OK! You can webchat or phone us during store hours or we will queue the message and reply as soon as we are in the office and had our morning coffee!
Webchat Bottom Right Of Screen
Phone (+44) 028 2766 3513