HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Small & Mini Mature Adult 7+ Dog Food with Chicken
🌍 United Kingdom via Royal Mail & DHL
🌍 Ireland via Fastway Couriers
🌍 Europe via Royal Mail & DHL
🌎 USA & Canada via Royal Mail
Can I Return This Item?
✔ Within 30 Days Of Purchase
✔ Item In Condition Of Sale
✔ Use Your Included Returns Form
✔ No Hassle Refunds
Why You Should Shop With Pet & Country
✔ Trusted UK Business Since 2015
✔ Speedy & Trusted Delivery Partners In Royal Mail, DHL & Fastway Couriers
✔ Telephone & Email support available during opening hours
✔ Quality brands only - we are proud to stock the likes of Joules, Kong and many more!
✔ Secure Payment Methods Including Mastercard, Visa & Paypal
✔ You can visit us! We are located in Ballymoney, Northern Ireland.
Big on Love, Small in Size. HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Small & Mini Mature Adult 7+ dog food with Chicken is tailored nutrition to support graceful aging in Small & Mini dogs. Specially made with our smallest kibble & a synergistic blend of nutrients for energy & vigour.
- Balanced minerals for heart, kidney & bladder health
- Nourishing Omega-6 & Vitamin E blend for healthy skin & luxurious coat
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
- Contains our special Small & Mini antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support
Mature Adult dogs 7+ years of age that weigh up to 10kg when full grown.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, or adult dogs (< 7 years of age). Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy Small & Mini dog food.
Chicken and turkey meal, wheat, brewers' rice, brown rice, maize, animal fat, digest, barley, oats, dried beet pulp, vegetable oil, flaxseed, minerals, dried tomato pomace, dried citrus pulp, spinach powder.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
Mixed feeding guide
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 370g||Dry grams|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
We Always Want To Help!
You may need some more information on your item and that's A-OK! You can webchat or phone us during store hours or we will queue the message and reply as soon as we are in the office and had our morning coffee!
Webchat Bottom Right Of Screen
Phone (+44) 028 2766 3513