Hawthorn Handmade Diplodocus Mini Needle Felting Kit
🌍 United Kingdom via Royal Mail & DHL
🌍 Ireland via Fastway Couriers
🌍 Europe via Royal Mail & DHL
🌎 USA & Canada via Royal Mail
Can I Return This Item?
✔ Within 30 Days Of Purchase
✔ Item In Condition Of Sale
✔ Use Your Included Returns Form
✔ No Hassle Refunds
Why You Should Shop With Pet & Country
✔ Trusted UK Business Since 2015
✔ Speedy & Trusted Delivery Partners In Royal Mail, DHL & Fastway Couriers
✔ Telephone & Email support available during opening hours
✔ Quality brands only - we are proud to stock the likes of Joules, Kong and many more!
✔ Secure Payment Methods Including Mastercard, Visa & Paypal
✔ You can visit us! We are located in Ballymoney, Northern Ireland.
Discover the therapeutic craft of needle felting and transport yourself to a crafty land that time forgot with our Diplodocus needle felting kit. If you’ve never picked up a felting needle before, let our detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the loose fluffy British wool into a miniature wool sculpture of this ginormous creature.
This kit will take the average beginner about 2-4 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax after a long day at a computer or with the kids. Once you’ve completed one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this calming craft.
- All our kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- Designer Stephanie has chosen the perfect British wools for felting.
- Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish, and our video tutorials offer additional insights into the basic techniques for all our kits.
- Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German made felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe from small hands or pets.
- Add a foam block to give you the ideal working surface for needle felting, protecting the needles and your table or lap. One foam block will last for at least 40 smaller projects. (NB. The foam is an optional add on when ordering and isn’t included in the kit).
- Gift the complete kit to a craft-loving friend, or wrap up your own finished piece as a lovingly handmade present.
- We recommend adult supervision for anyone under the age of 12 due to the sharp needles included.
Every kit contains:
British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
2x felting needles in a secure holder
Detailed instructions with step by step photos
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
Foam block working surface (optional extra to add when ordering)
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Finished design: Approximately 17cm long including the neck and tail
We Always Want To Help!
You may need some more information on your item and that's A-OK! You can webchat or phone us during store hours or we will queue the message and reply as soon as we are in the office and had our morning coffee!
Webchat Bottom Right Of Screen
Phone (+44) 028 2766 3513