Greenhill Farm Naturals Turkey with Rice Senior/Light Dog Food
The Goodness Grains range offers a selections of recipes that benefit from the finest freshly prepared protein sources. The range provides variety of recipes formulated for pets with sensitive digestion.
Turkey is a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. It is also a good source of essential nutrients such as riboflavin, potassium and selenium which contribute to overall health and well-being.
Rice is an easily digestible carbohydrate source ideal for dogs with sensitive digestion.
- 26% Total turkey highly digestible protein source.
- 5% Freshly prepared turkey rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals, turkey is a delicious source of protein.
- Hypoallergenic – For everyday health and well being. Formulated without beef, pork, wheat, wheat gluten, diary, egg and soya.
- Joint care – to help support cartilage for healthy joints in senior dogs.
- Sensitive digestion – Contains rice and oats which are gentle on a dog’s digestive tract. Also including chicory extract which may help to maintain healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives – naturally preserved using rosemary extract
- Ideally suitable for senior dogs
Kibble – round size 11mm x 12m
Spend £75 For Free Delivery
Cards & Jewellery - £3.45
Items Under 2 Kilos - £4.95
Items 2-30 Kilos - £5.25
Items Above 30 Kilos - 9.95
Can I Return This Item?
✔ Within 30 Days Of Purchase
✔ Item In Condition Of Sale
✔ No Hassle Refunds
Why You Should Shop With Pet & Country
✔ Speedy & Trusted Delivery Partners In Royal Mail, Parcelforce & Fastway Couriers
✔ Telephone & Email support available during opening hours
✔ Quality brands only - we are proud to stock the likes of Joules, Kong and many more!
✔ Secure Payment Methods Including Mastercard, Visa & Paypal
✔ You can visit us! We are located in Ballymoney, Northern Ireland.
💻 Webchat - Click Chat With Us! In The Bottom Right Of Your Screen.
☎️ Phone - 028 2766 3513
You may need some more information on your item and that's A-OK! You can webchat or phone us during store hours or we will queue the message and reply as soon as we are in the office and had our morning coffee!