Breeder Celect Cat Litter
Superior cat litter qualities include
- Natural odor control
- No additives or chemicals
- Highly absorbent – superior performance
- Suitable for all cat breeds
- Economical – long lasting
- Lightweight – easy to handle
- Virtually dust-free – reduces tracking & will not mark floors
- 20 litre and 30 litre packs
New pack features include
- Handles on packs make them easier to lift, carry and use
- Easy pour spout makes them easier to pour and gives more control.
BreederCelect cat litter usage suggestions
- Pour litter 2–4cm (1–2 inches) deep into tray.
- If your pet does not readily accept the new pellets, sprinkle some over existing litter, & increase new pellets daily.
- For best results, remove waste (solid and urine) regularly & stir pellets to aerate. Top up with fresh pellets as needed, & completely replace at least once a week.
- Waste can be used as a surface mulch.
Spend £60 For Free Delivery
Cards & Jewellery - £3.45
Items Under 2 Kilos - £4.95
Items 2-30 Kilos - £5.25
Items Above 30 Kilos - 9.95
Can I Return This Item?
✔ Within 30 Days Of Purchase
✔ Item In Condition Of Sale
✔ Use Your Included Returns Form
✔ No Hassle Refunds
Why You Should Shop With Pet & Country
✔ Speedy & Trusted Delivery Partners In Royal Mail, DHL & Fastway Couriers
✔ Telephone & Email support available during opening hours
✔ Quality brands only - we are proud to stock the likes of Joules, Kong and many more!
✔ Secure Payment Methods Including Mastercard, Visa & Paypal
✔ You can visit us! We are located in Ballymoney, Northern Ireland.
💻 Webchat - Click Chat With Us! In The Bottom Right Of Your Screen.
☎️ Phone - 028 2766 3513
You may need some more information on your item and that's A-OK! You can webchat or phone us during store hours or we will queue the message and reply as soon as we are in the office and had our morning coffee!