Supreme Selective House Rabbit 1.5kg
Science Selective House Rabbit has been uniquely formulated for house bunnies. With Timothy hay grass and thyme it provides an array of forage to reflect natural foraging behaviour. Fortified with essential vitamins A and D, 22% crude fibre and balanced calcium:phosphorus so you can be sure you are providing your rabbits with the finest quality nuggets that will help support wellbeing and promote vitality. That’s why vets recommend Supreme Science Selective.
Naturally tasty and healthy
With the potential for a less active lifestyle and without the need to expend extra energy on combating the effects of outdoor temperatures, some indoor rabbits can have a tendency to put on excess weight. To help keep them at their ideal weight and to ensure they always look their best, out House Rabbit food features high fibre (22% crude fibre), no added sugar and linseed for healthy skin and coat.
- Daily diet for all breeds of adult rabbits (aged 20 weeks+)
- Single component extruded nuggets prevent selective feeding
- Respects a natural diet
- With Timothy hay, grass and thyme (to provide an array of forage)
- Rich in natural ingredients
- No added sugars and low-calorie content to help prevent obesity
- High fibre (22%) helps promote dental and digestive health
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus ratio – Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.4%
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support healthy gut motility and digestive wellbeing
- Fortified with essential vitamins A & D
- Contains linseed – a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- Highly palatable and fully extruded, making nutrients easy to digest
- Formulations based on published scientific research
- Fully compliant with FEDIAF rabbit nutrition guidelines
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging
Ingredients and nutrition
Vitamin A 20000 IU, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Iron (E1) 50mg, Iodine (E2) 1.5 mg, Copper (E4) 7.5 mg, Manganese (E5) 30 mg, Zinc (E6) 100 mg, Selenium (E8) 0.25 mg
Crude protein 14.0%, Crude fibre 22.0%, Crude oils and fats 4.0%, Crude ash 5.0%, Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.4%
Timothy hay, wheat, soya bean hulls, soya bean meal, dried grass, ground dried locust bean husks, flaked peas, linseeds, soya bean oil, dried thyme, calcium carbonate, prebiotics (MOS), yucca extract. May contain genetically modified soya and traces of nuts.
The average adult rabbit (2.5kg) will require 60-70g/day of Selective House Rabbit. Fresh vegetables should also be provided along with good quality hay and clean drinking water. Please store in a cool dry place.
Spend £60 For Free Delivery
Cards & Jewellery - £3.45
Items Under 2 Kilos - £4.95
Items 2-30 Kilos - £5.25
Items Above 30 Kilos - 9.95
Can I Return This Item?
✔ Within 30 Days Of Purchase
✔ Item In Condition Of Sale
✔ Use Your Included Returns Form
✔ No Hassle Refunds
Why You Should Shop With Pet & Country
✔ Speedy & Trusted Delivery Partners In Royal Mail, DHL & Fastway Couriers
✔ Telephone & Email support available during opening hours
✔ Quality brands only - we are proud to stock the likes of Joules, Kong and many more!
✔ Secure Payment Methods Including Mastercard, Visa & Paypal
✔ You can visit us! We are located in Ballymoney, Northern Ireland.
💻 Webchat - Click Chat With Us! In The Bottom Right Of Your Screen.
☎️ Phone - 028 2766 3513
You may need some more information on your item and that's A-OK! You can webchat or phone us during store hours or we will queue the message and reply as soon as we are in the office and had our morning coffee!